Friday, January 20, 2012

Having faith when facing uncertainties

I want to post everyday. But some days i just don't know how to fill up the missing words in my life!

In work, there's gonna be some changes happening. It's all a big question mark now. But i will continue to stay optimist. The change can be a positive change if i choose to take it positively. So ya... what ever the changes are goin to take place.. i have set a strong mind that it will pass and i will survive and grow. Stronger and wiser.

I would like to take the same princilple and apply tat to my love life as well. I have placed my heart in a dangerous place. Will I back off or will i fight. Off course the later.

"I'm not a Fighter but i'll definatelly fight for what i Love"
This dangerous place is surounded by weeds Weeds that needs to be tended with Care and Love. Given time...sun and rain, this place will be filled with TLC. Is it true. Well i have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment