Friday, May 14, 2010

14 May 2010 - fri

Morning - Got my Medical report. All is in good condition. No Hapetites A and B but need vaccination. (3 jabs ) took my 1st Jab today. Cost me RM120
Su Yee gave me de Venum pants to try on... was pretty tite, but manageable la. Will strive to loose a lil bit more fat on my thigh. Hope by doin BP will eventually help!!! De Venum pants is actually a replica made in Thailand. Thanks to PK. Cost me RM 70.

Afternoon - mum bought chee cheong fun for lunch. also asam laksa.

Evening - Penny broke the news to me. It wasnt dat bad! I took it wif a pinch. Life is such... it doesn go around the way we wan it to be. Having said that, im not a person who gives up easily too. If it's worth it and if it's meant to be...it will be.
I will pray for Gods hand to guide me. I kno i am weak but He is not.


13 May 2010 - thur

Its Thurs again. Always look forward to this day.
RPM C in de evening is always energy drenching but everyone likes it. de members like it. and i love it. I look forward to seeing u every thurs :)

Now that i do not have BC after RPMC i can chat longer wif the members after class.
However it will soon change next month when i attempt to do BP. Pray that it's a right choice to do

12 May 2010 - wed

havnt been seeing Hew around lately. Almost a month. Wonder where....
Dinner was great. Cheap but fulfilling chicken chop and mixed grill and satay. all fro price of RM14....wow plus drinks. Its a malay shop somewhere neasr USJ 14 i think!! its next to a tadika.

11 May 2010 - tue
celebrated Joanne Bday at TF Jaya after Jayson BC class 9pm. Jz a simple gesture, bought some cupcakes and blow candle.... :) de end result a shocked ans surprise Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment