Thursday, May 20, 2010

Always Yesterdays News - HAIZ

Today already 20 May 2010 - Thur

my last post was 14 May 2010, m now making a point to post daily (cross my finger) just to read back on my post to recollect my daily life.

Morning got up...mummy wasn feel good. she got giddy spell!!! must be de weather crazy hot and cold

didn TT wif Su Yee today as Yeong doin clearence wif Su Yee today.

So today is Thur. Today's my fav day!!! RPM C at Hartamas. U were not there :( but class was still at peek energy!!! some 10 over ppl didn make it for my class tonite. i believe the traffic was horrendous. Su Yee and Alex got stuck in traffic almost 2 and half hours from Jaya to Giza. Unbelievable.

No one to eat wif for dinner...came back mum cooked me maggi mee....slup slup yum

19 May 2010 - Wed

Nothing over the top... chat wif Mexx after so so long. Hew was also online. So was Leo!!! :)
but not him....humm

worn my Red Venum pant for BC class 630pm for de 1st time. Geng!!!
but de colour red smeared a lil on de white part of the

18 May 2010 - Tue

i really have short term memory la....haiz. what was it i did ???
oh ya i got saman at Hartamas again. my 3rd saman since i started work there...

19 May 2010 - Mon

Boot Camp!!!!! yeh. check out de workout:

Intro: BOOTCAMP – H.I.I.T. sessions, 4 total intervals (High Intensity Interval Training)

CHEST / SHOULDERS

Cardio : Walking Lunges – 5 min
HOPS AND POPS – 10 REPS
* Jump Jacks - 5 sets
*Push Ups – 5 sets
Perform five jumping jacks and then drop to the floor and immediately do five pushups.
Right back up to your feet for five jumping jacks, down for five pushups.
There is no rest between jumping jacks and pushups. Perform a total of 20 repetitions for each. It’s OK if you need to perform a modified pushup (knees on floor). This exercise is not as easy as it sounds so if you need to do fewer reps to start that’s OK. You’ll curse me after 20 reps and it’s only the first exercise.

_________________________________________________

Cardio: Walking Squat wif plate hold in front– 5 min
BURPEES – 5 min

_________________________________________________

ABS

Cardio : Combat Knees wif plates– 5 min
crunch- 5 sets
Flutter Kicks – 5 sets
Flutter Kicks -- Lie on your back with your hands under your hips and chin tucked down on your chest. Raise your legs 6 inches off the floor and then alternately move them up and down in short flutter motions (make sure your legs are fully extended). Perform the exercise for 45 seconds.

after Bootcamp and RPM class headed to cindy's place to look for de sin seah... my wrist still in no good shape.


18 May 2010 - sun

Confession...confession... i lied to mom said i had class in Hartamas but in actual fact i didnt. Actually m avoiding goin to the diconia group at SIB (Grief support group). I cant la go wif Mum... will feel a lil reserved and out of place.
But drove her there...on de way my car got heated up!!! Deng!!! lucky is not big problem...went over cindy's place to check and it was bcoz no water. (God please forgive me for lying to mum)

17 May 2010 - Sat

I mistakenly tot dat Alex was doin the 1.30 BC at Taipan today and so no one showed up to teach de class (OPPS!) lucky was only Alfee and Joanne (Phew!!) lucky they understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment